We're looking for a Angular Developer for a full-time position to help us make Clockify even better.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (SSD, i7, minimum 16GB RAM)
- Improve front-end user interface of Clockify
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Build codes and functional libraries that can be used in the future
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to improve Clockify's usability
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Eye for UI design and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with GIT source control management
- Must be based in Novi Sad or Belgrade
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, and NPM