Customer Support Agent
We're looking for a customer support agent for a full-time position to give Clockify users all the help and assistance they need.
Clockify is the world #1 free time tracker, used by hundreds of thousands of people in companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, and Siemens.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
years of experience
offices in Novi Sad,
San Francisco, and London
About the position
Clockify is time tracking software that's gaining more and more users each day. Your job will be to help them in any way you can. This includes answering questions via email, creating training resources and updating the documentation, and communicating with development.
You'll get an opportunity to assist smart people working in big companies (like Hewlett-Packard and American Express), as well as freelancers and smaller teams working in a wide variety of industries (from tech startups and design studios to law firms and bookkeeping agencies).
* Not from Serbia but still want to join us?
No problem. We can help you relocate and work with us in our offices in Serbia. In addition to sponsoring the Serbian work VISA, we also help our new team members with relocation so you don't have to worry about a thing (like finding a place to live, paperwork, settling down, etc.).
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Trainings and language courses
- Unlimited free drinks
- Team building activities
- Equipment (multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM)
- Relocation assistance and work VISA (if you're not from Serbia)
- Know everything there is to know about Clockify (from features and workflows, to bugs and quirks)
- Learn how and why companies track time, and show our users how they can get the most out of Clockify
- Answer our customers’ questions with timeliness and good cheer via email, chat, social media, and app stores
- Coach customers by holding demos and conference calls
- Update help documentation and create more training material (text, image, or video)
- Collaborate with quality assurance (for bug reports) and product development (for product improvements)
- Perfect English (native or near-native level)
- Clear and easy-to-understand writing ("Explain Like I'm Five" style)
- Tech-savvy (you know how to use Trello and Wordpress, plus you already know and use dozens of productivity apps and extensions)
- Creative problem-solver ("We don't have that feature per se, but here's how you can...")
- Communicative and empathetic (you feel energized and happy after answering 50+ emails/calls, knowing you've really helped someone)
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Image and video editing skills