We're looking for a DevOps engineer for a full-time position to help us make our cloud infrastructure for Clockify run even smoother.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
Good software above all else
At Clockify, we are result-oriented. We see what works and what doesn't work, and aim to constantly improve ourselves based on those conclusions. We apply these principles to both our business processes and our software development methodologies.
Test-driven, behavior-driven, and agile aren't just buzzwords around here - they're the foundation our company has been built on because we believe they are the best way to make good software, which is in the best interests of both our employees and clients.
Peaceful and quiet environment
We understand that software development is a highly intellectual process and that developers need large chunks of uninterrupted time in a peaceful and quiet working environment to maintain their flow.
Therefore we optimize our processes toward that end and do our best to provide peaceful and quiet environment. We're also be very happy to hear your thoughts on this matter to further improve our working conditions.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
More than a thousand new users start using Clockify each day. Your job will be to make sure our infrastructure keeps up with the explosive growth
- Make sure the app is scalable and can handle high traffic volume (6,000 requests per second)
- Define and deploy monitoring, alerting, and logging systems
- Make sure the system is secure and there are no vulnerabilities
- Monitor server logs, watching out for abnormalities
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work with our client's IT departments to set-up self-hosted versions of Clockify
- Experience with DevOps tools (VirtualBox, Go, Git, Gerrit, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and distributed architectures
- Proficiency with Linux and other Unix based systems, including writing shell scripts
- Experience setting up build automation and repositories
- Excellent understanding of security and safety best practices
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be based in Novi Sad (relocation assistance provided)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation)
- Proficiency with OOP and Java