We're looking for a Frontend Developer for a full-time position to help us make Clockify even better.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 free time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, and Amazon.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
years of experience
Good software above all else
At Clockify, we are result-oriented. We see what works and what doesn't work, and aim to constantly improve ourselves based on those conclusions. We apply these principles to both our business processes and our software development methodologies.
Test-driven, behavior-driven, and agile aren't just buzzwords around here - they're the foundation our company has been built on because we believe they are the best way to make good software, which is in the best interests of both our employees and clients.
Peaceful and quiet environment
We understand that software development is a highly intellectual process and that developers need large chunks of uninterrupted time in a peaceful and quiet working environment to maintain their flow.
Therefore we optimize our processes toward that end and do our best to provide peaceful and quiet environment. We're also be very happy to hear your thoughts on this matter to further improve our working conditions.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Trainings and language courses
- Unlimited free drinks
- Cereals for breakfast
- Lunch on Mondays
- Team building activities
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
- Relocation assistance and work VISA (if you're not from Serbia)
- Improve front-end user interface of Clockify
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Build codes and functional libraries that can be used in the future
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to improve Clockify's usability
- Minimum 3+ year experience in front-end development
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Eye for UI design and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with GIT source control management
- Must be based in Novi Sad (relocation assistance provided)
Nice to haves
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Angular 2+
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization and authentication mechanisms
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack and NPM