Java Software Engineer
We're looking for a Java software engineer for a full-time position to help us make Clockify even better.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (SSD, i7, minimum 16GB RAM)
- Web or enterprise Java system architecture design and development using modern methodologies and tool-chains (agile, domain-driven design, behavior-driven development).
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency in the code bases through code reviews and system design analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our internal processes.
- Minimum 3+ years' commercial experience in Java software development, using the full Java application stack
- Strong skills with Spring and Hibernate or Java EE.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Must be based in Novi Sad or Belgrade
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.