We're looking for a SEO assistant who will help us grow the presence of Clockify on search engines even further.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world width: 100%;, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
About the position
We are looking for a keen, creative professional who has a genuine interest in SEO to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing startup.
The SEO Assistant will help carry out initiatives outlined in the SEO roadmap, as well as support the team with day-to-day duties.
You will work with the rest of the SEO and marketing teams delivering ad-hoc and project work aligned to the overall SEO and marketing strategy, and will report directly to the SEO director.
- Collect and manage SEO data in spreadsheets
- Search for new partnership opportunities with relevant outlets and blogs
- Prospect partner blogs and outlets for content creation purpose
- Do email outreach for promotional and link building purposes
- Support the link building initiatives with insights and actions as required
- Build and maintain partner relationships with influencers and bloggers
- Work closely with writers and designers and prepare briefs for content creation
- Various ad-hoc SEO and marketing tasks
- Prior experience in email marketing, content marketing, or SEO
- A genuine passion for marketing with a demonstrable interest in SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Strong organizational, creative, and analytical abilities
- Team player, able to work with your peers in a collaborative manner
Nice to haves
- Familiarization with SEO and business tools (G Suite, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Trello)
- Content writing and blogging
- Experience with paid acquisition channels