We're looking for a senior-level SEO director who will lead a team of writers and link builders, and help us grow Clockify even further.
Clockify is the world #1 free time tracker, used by hundreds of thousands of people in companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, and Siemens.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
years of experience
About the position
We're looking for a senior-level SEO Director who will manage a team of writers and link builders, with the goal of improving Clockify's ranking on search engines.
Clockify is a product startup, which means this position requires someone who can develop SEO strategy, take care of operational stuff themselves in the beginning, and train and lead a team as the company grows.
Because this is an important leadership role with a lot of opportunity for growth, in addition to offering competitive salary, we also give equity and ownership in the company.
* Not from Serbia but still want to join us?
No problem. We can help you relocate and work with us in our development offices in Serbia. In addition to sponsoring the Serbian work VISA, we also help our new team members with relocation so you don't have to worry about a thing (like finding a place to live, paperwork, settling down, etc.).
What we provide
- Equity and ownership in Clockify
- Hardworking, collaborative, and experienced team in a fast-growing company
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- Regular team travel adventures
- Growth and development opportunities
- Trainings and language courses
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed, strongly result oriented working environment
- Unlimited free drinks and snacks
- State of the art equipment
- Relocation assistance and work VISA (if you're not from Serbia)
- Improve Clockify's domain rating
- Develop SEO strategy and measure performance using analytics tools
- Hire and manage a team of writers (both in-house and freelancers)
- Train and lead a team of link builders
- Research link building opportunities and manage outreach
- Collaborate with external blog editors on guest posts and prepare briefs for writers
- Manage content strategy (keyword research, content production, optimization, track results)
- Perform technical SEO audit and manage offsite/onsite technical SEO optimization
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in managing SEO teams
- Both strategic and operational knowledge in SEO and link building
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, BuzzSumo, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Understanding of web performance tools and best practices (PageSpeed, Lighthouse)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of advanced on-page topics
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Follow industry blogs (SEO, link building, copywriting, inbound marketing)
- English language fluency
- Must be based in Novi Sad (relocation assistance provided)
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Experience with paid acquisition channels
- Technical knowledge (HTML, Git, Bash, PHP/Wordpress)
- Familiarity with web hosting industry and terminology
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field