We're looking for a senior-level SEO director who will lead a team of writers and link builders, and help us grow Clockify even further.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world width: 100%;, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
About the position
We're looking for a senior-level SEO Director who will manage a team of writers and link builders, with the goal of improving Clockify's ranking on search engines.
Clockify is a product startup, which means this position requires someone who can develop SEO strategy, take care of operational stuff themselves in the beginning, and train and lead a team as the company grows.
Because this is an important leadership role with a lot of opportunity for growth, in addition to offering competitive salary, we also give equity and ownership in the company.
- Improve Clockify's domain rating
- Develop SEO strategy and measure performance using analytics tools
- Hire and manage a team of writers (both in-house and freelancers)
- Train and lead a team of link builders
- Research link building opportunities and manage outreach
- Collaborate with external blog editors on guest posts and prepare briefs for writers
- Manage content strategy (keyword research, content production, optimization, track results)
- Perform technical SEO audit and manage offsite/onsite technical SEO optimization
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in managing SEO teams
- Both strategic and operational knowledge in SEO and link building
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, BuzzSumo, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Understanding of web performance tools and best practices (PageSpeed, Lighthouse)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of advanced on-page topics
- Strong project management, execution, and communication skills
- Follow industry blogs (SEO, link building, copywriting, inbound marketing)
- English language fluency
Nice to haves
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Experience with paid acquisition channels
- Technical knowledge (HTML, Git, Bash, PHP/Wordpress)
- Familiarity with web hosting industry and terminology
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field