Software Product Manager
We're looking for a Software Product Manager for a full-time position to help us make Clockify even better.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced product manager who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to make Clockify the most delightful and easy to use app people will ever come across. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
- Create, maintain, and prioritize product backlog
- Always look at software from the user perspective
- Take feedback from support and marketing, and transform it into product specification
- Create clear and detailed software specification
- Cover all the edge cases, and specify how each new change and feature interacts with every other existing feauture
- Collaborate with and guide the design team
- Collaborate with development and QA, and provide clarifications
- Make sure the finished product looks and functions as intended
- Know every tiny detail about the product and how it works, as well as who uses it and why
- Monitor and gather customer feedback for deeper product insight
- Update release note, and keep support and marketing updated about changes
- Coordinate changes across platforms (web, desktop, mobile)
- 3+ years in software product management
- Know UX best practices and design patterns, and how other apps solve common problems
- Ability to make quick prototypes and wireframes
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products
- Extremely good written and visual communication skills
- Strong technical writing and UX/UI copywriting skills
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills