Software Product Manager
We're looking for a Software Product Manager for a full-time position to help us make Clockify even better.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
About the position
We're looking for an experienced product manager who'll help us develop and grow Clockify even further. Clockify is the fastest growing time tracking software on the market and is used by millions of people across the world.
Your job will be to make Clockify the most delightful and easy to use app people will ever come across. You'll take customer insight from support and marketing, and work with design and development to create an even better product.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result-oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a latop (SSD, i7, minimum 16GB RAM)
- Maintain and prioritize backlog
- Take feedback from support and marketing, and transform it into detailed specification
- Cover all the edge cases, and specify how each new change and feature interacts with every other existing feauture
- Conduct multivariate tests and track performance
- Make decisions based on data and metrics
- Monitor and gather customer feedback for deeper product insight
- Collaborate with and design, analysts, development, and support
- Make sure the finished product looks and functions as intended
- Know every tiny detail about the product and how it works, as well as who uses it and why
- Coordinate changes across platforms (web, desktop, mobile)
- 3+ years in software product management
- Experience in data analysis and data science
- Strong technical writing and UX/UI copywriting skills
- Strong written and visual communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing and/or customer support
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Experience with productivity software
- Design and coding skills