Software QA Tester
We're looking for an experienced Software QA to assist us in manual testing of our product.
Location: Novi Sad & Belgrade
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Unlimited free drinks
- Equipment: Multiple screens and a laptop (SSD, i7, minimum 16GB RAM)
- Apply key manual testing methods to new and existing features within an Agile environment.
- Maintain close working relationships with development teams, QA team, and operations/leadership teams to ensure proper deployment of features to production.
- Provide documentation of test results.
- Document application defects.
- Perform daily checks and up-time maintenance of all active test environments.
- Participate, contribute, and solve issues as an active team member of software development teams.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or similar discipline or relative industry experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in software testing.
- Software/Applications testing using formal quality assurance techniques.
- Understanding of Manual testing procedures including Smoke/Regression/Integration testing.
- Testing on OSX, Windows and Mobile platforms.
- Proven record of successful execution in cross-team collaborative IT environments.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.