Software QA Tester
We're looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Tester to assist us in the design and maintenance of Clockify (manual and automated testing).
Clockify is the world #1 free time tracker, used by hundreds of thousands of people in companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, and Siemens.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
years of experience
Good software above all else
At Clockify, we are result-oriented. We see what works and what doesn't work, and aim to constantly improve ourselves based on those conclusions. We apply these principles to both our business processes and our software development methodologies.
Test-driven, behavior-driven, and agile aren't just buzzwords around here - they're the foundation our company has been built on because we believe they are the best way to make good software, which is in the best interests of both our employees and clients.
Peaceful and quiet environment
We understand that software development is a highly intellectual process and that developers need large chunks of uninterrupted time in a peaceful and quiet working environment to maintain their flow.
Therefore we optimize our processes toward that end and do our best to provide peaceful and quiet environment. We're also be very happy to hear your thoughts on this matter to further improve our working conditions.
* Not from Serbia but still want to join us?
No problem. We can help you relocate and work with us in our development offices in Serbia. In addition to sponsoring the Serbian work VISA, we also help our new team members with relocation so you don't have to worry about a thing (like finding a place to live, paperwork, settling down, etc.).
What we provide
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Trainings and language courses
- Unlimited free drinks
- Cereals for breakfast
- Lunch on Mondays
- Team building activities
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
- Relocation assistance and work VISA (if you're not from Serbia)
- Apply key manual testing methods to new and existing features within an Agile environment.
- Maintain close working relationships with development teams, QA team, and operations/leadership teams to ensure proper deployment of features to production.
- Provide documentation of test results.
- Document application defects.
- Perform daily checks and up-time maintenance of all active test environments.
- Participate, contribute, and solve issues as an active team member of software development teams.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, or similar discipline or relative industry experience.
- Minimum 5+ years work experience in software testing.
- Software/Applications testing using formal quality assurance techniques.
- Understanding of Manual testing procedures including Smoke/Regression/Integration testing.
- Testing on OSX, Windows and Mobile platforms.
- Proven record of successful execution in cross-team collaborative IT environments.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Must be based in Novi Sad (relocation assistance provided)
Nice to haves
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.