Your clockify-license file is unique to your account and has all your account information (number of user seats, expiration date, configuration, etc)
Whenever there's a change (eg. you order more seats, extend expiration date, or make any other changes to the configuration), you need to:
- Download the new license file by clicking "Download license" in your Server Admin portal
- Replace the old license file on your server with the new one you've downloaded
- Restart Docker
Extending license #
If you're paying via a credit card, you'll be automatically charged and your license will be extended for one more year. Once the license is extended, you have one month to download and put the new license on your server (to replace the old expired one).
If your credit card is no longer valid, or you wish to use a different one:
- Log in into the Server Admin portal
- Click "Edit" next to the credit card information
- Enter new credit card information
- Click "Save" and all further payments will be made from the new credit card
If you're paying via an invoice, you need to contact sales so they can create a new invoice for you. Then you can upload the purchase order within the Server Admin portal. Once the payment is verified, you'll get a new license (so you can replace your old one that's about to expire).
Adding more seats #
If you need more seats, contact our team at email@example.com to get a quote.
- If you pay via a credit card, once you agree to the quote, you'll be automatically charged and notified via email that you can download the new license that has more user seats and place it on your server.
- If you pay via an invoice, you need to upload your purchase order within the Server Admin portal's "Billing statements", for the invoice that is pending. Once the payment is verified, you'll be notified via email that you can download the new license that has more user seats and place it on your server.