- ✓Collect personal data that don't reveal your identity (such as browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of each visit, and other things Google Analytics collects).
- ✓Collect IP address, plus email and password when you sign up and use Clockify.
- ✓Put cookies in your browser that contain Clockify log-in information.
- ✓So we can customize your each visit and make you feel at home on our website.
- ✓To better understand your needs related to our product and services.
- ✓For our own market research purposes so we can provide the best possible product and services to our customers.
We collect your data when you:
- ✓Visit our website.
- ✓Log in or sign up for Clockify.
- ✓Sell any kind of personal information or data.
- ✓Disclose this information to other marketers or third parties.
- ✓Manipulate your data in any way, other than stated here.
- ✓We protect your data by:
- ✓Taking administrative, technical, and physical measures of precaution.
- ✓Follow best practices and latest techniques Amazon Web Services provides.
We might occasionally:
- ✓Release non-personally identifying information (eg. a report on our product, services, and general time tracking trends).
- ✓Ask you to participate in a voluntary survey.
- ✓Ask you to send us a testimonial.
- ✓Send you email about what's new in Clockify or send a notification inside the app.