Disable manual mode in Workspace Settings so users can't add time manually.
While Force timer is enabled, users:
- CAN create new entries using only timer (manual mode is disabled)
- CAN add time entries via the Auto Tracker
- CAN delete existing entries (unless locked or approved)
- CAN change entry's description, project/task, tag, and billable status (unless locked or approved)
- CAN'T change start time of a running timer
- CAN'T change start/end time and duration of an existing time entry
- CAN'T duplicate an entry
Restriction applies to all users, including Admins. Admins can't add time manually through the Time Tracker, but they can add time for others (including themselves) via the Detailed report.
Force timer is an extra feature, which you can enable by upgrading your workspace to the Enterprise plan. You can try out the feature for free by activating the free 7-day trial (no credit card required).