Free project time tracker
Clockify is the only truly free project time tracker. Track how many billable hours you and your employees spend working on projects and calculate profitability.
Who uses Clockify and why
- Freelancers to keep track of their billable hours and productivity
- Teams in agencies so they can know how much they need to bill their clients
- Large companies so they can track project profitability, employee productivity, and payroll
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations for legal reasons
- Remote companies and entrepreneurs so they can know what each contractor worked on
A modern time tracker for projects
Clockify is a completely free timekeeping application that lets your employees track how much time they spend working on projects and clients.
Track billable and non-billable time
Employees can track time using an online timer, or enter how much they’ve worked manually on each project and task in a timesheet at the end of the day. You can maximize your revenue and bill clients for every work minute by making sure you log every call, e-mail, and meeting.
Manage projects and monitor progress
Create tasks and assign people to them so they can track time against them. Estimate how long each task should take and visually check progress.
See project profitability
Run a report which will break down all the tracked time and group it by project and client. See how much of it is billable and how much you've earned that week or month based on your hourly rates. Export data to bill clients or for payroll.
100% free project time tracker
Clockify is the only project time tracker that’s 100% free. Invite as many users you want and use all features you see, for free.
Clockify is a web app, so you can track time from anywhere you and your team are. Also available for desktop and mobile.
Use time tracking data from projects to:
- Improve yours and your team's productivity
- Maximize time spent on high-value clients and projects
- Minimize time spent on non-billable work