Set up time tracking targets for your team and they will be reminded to track time if they’ve logged less or more than their target number of hours.
Targets and reminders is an extra feature, which you can enable by upgrading your workspace.
Setting up reminders #
- Go to Workspace Settings > Reminders tab
- Specify the target number of hours (daily/weekly/monthly) for your team members to track
- Specify when the reminders will be sent (when they’ve tracked more/less than target hours)
- Click Add
When the selected team members don’t reach their targets or go above them, Clockify will automatically send them an email:
- If you’ve set Day, team members will receive the reminder email the next day (you can choose work days for when people have to fulfill their targets)
- If you’ve set Week, team members will receive the reminder email on the first day of the next week (the first day of the week depend’s on each user’s personal “Week starts on” setting)
- If you’ve set Month, team members will receive the reminder email on the first day of the next month
You can add multiple reminders for one user or user group (e.g. 7h per day minimum, but 40h per week and 150h per month).
Allocate your team to User groups so you can choose several people at once instead of selecting them one by one.
Viewing targets #
Workspace admins can see all active targets in workspace’s Reminders tab. Only admins can create or delete reminders.
All users can view their assigned targets in their User settings.