Assign currency to client
The currency assigned on a workspace level is the currency assigned to clients by default. To assign a different currency, your workspace needs to be on a PRO or higher subscription plan and you need to have multiple currencies created in the workspace settings.
You can easily edit the currency for each client and choose the desired currency from the ones available in the list.
To edit currency per client:
- Go to the Clients page in your workspace
- In the list of Clients, locate the client you wish to edit
- Click on the Edit button next to their name
- Choose the currency from the search bar that appears with all available currencies in the workspace
If your workspace is on a PRO or higher plan, or a trial, and you have assigned different currencies to different clients, take a note of the following:
- Downgrading or the end of a trial period will result in all currencies being changed back to the default currency.
- Upgrading your subscription will restore currency settings that were in place before the trial period.
Keep in mind that you will also be able to see the change related to the client currency when adding a new entry, on the following pages: Timetracker, Timesheet, Calendar and Detailed report.