To keep a better track of your project estimates, you can set up Alerts and get an email notification when a project has reached a certain percentage of its estimated time.
Alerts is an extra feature, which you can enable by upgrading your workspace to Premium or Enterprise plan.
You can try out the feature for free by activating the free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
Setting up alerts #
- Hover over Settings and tap on Workspace
- Switch to Alerts tab
- Choose if you'd like Alerts to be sent for projects or tasks, at what percentage of the estimated time, and to whom
- Add the alert
Alert will be sent once the set percentage of estimated time is reached. In case someone edits their time and percentage goes below the one that is set, an alert will be sent again once it reaches the set percentage of the estimated time.
Alerts apply to all projects that have estimates (you can't set up alerts just for some specific projects).
You can choose who will receive alerts:
- All admins
- All project managers (for their respective projects)
- People added to the project (for project alert)
- People assigned to the task (for task alert)
Removing alerts #
To delete the alert, simply click the "X" on the very right hand side of the Alert you'd like to remove and select Delete.