To keep a better track of your project estimates, you can now set up Alerts and get an email notification when a project has reached a certain percentage of its estimated time.
Alerts are a Premium feature, which you can enable once you upgrade your workspace to Premium.
Setting up alerts #
- Go to your Workspace page and click Settings
- Switch to Alerts tab
- Choose if you’d like Alerts to be sent for projects or tasks, at what percentage of the estimated time, and to whom
- Add the alert
Alert will be sent once the set percentage of estimated time is reached. In case someone edits their time and percentage goes below the one that is set, an alert will be sent again once it reaches the set percentage of the estimated time.
Important things to have in mind:
- Alerts are only sent for Private projects (you won’t get alerts for Public projects)
- Alerts apply for ALL private projects across the whole Workspace (you can’t set up alerts just for some specific projects)
- Alerts for projects are only sent for private projects that use Manual Estimation (you won’t get alerts for Task-based estimated projects)
- Alerts can be set only by Admins or Owner
Removing alerts #
To delete the alert, simply click the three little dots icon near the Alert you’d like to remove and select Delete.