To delete your account:
- Go to https://clockify.me/user/settings/delete
- Let us know why you want to delete your account
- Type your password to confirm
Once you confirm you want to delete your account:
- Your account will be deleted immediately
- All the workspaces you’ve created will be deleted forever
- Time entries you’ve made in someone else’s workspace won’t be deleted
- It can’t be undone. If you’d like a backup of all your time entries, you can export them in the Detailed report.
- You won’t receive any more emails from us
What happens with data #
Clockify stores your data indefinitely until the owner of the workspace deletes the workspace (the person who created the workspace is automatically that workspace’s owner).
If a non-owner deletes their user account:
- All the workspaces they created are deleted
- But data on workspaces where they were regular users and where they tracked time are preserved (until the owner of that workspace deletes their own account and the workspace)