Gain complete control over users’ accounts on your workspace, so that you can:
- Change user’s name
- See when user joined
- See and deactivate user’s API key
- Remove them from your workspace
- Reset password for another user
- Log in as user (if you’re on subdomain, you’ll only be able to log in as that user inside your workspace)
- Stop timer for another user
Only the workspace owner has access to the Accounts tab.
Control accounts is an extra feature, which you can enable by upgrading your workspace to the Enterprise plan.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!