Upcoming Features Roadmap
- Android app
- Use Clockify on Android devices.
- Windows desktop app
- Install and use Clockify as a Windows app.
- Targets and reminders
- Your team members will be reminded to track time if they've tracked less than their target hours.
- Bulk edit
- Select and edit multiple time entries with one click.
- Scheduled reports
- Get reports in your email with the latest data.
- Chrome extension
- Start Clockify timer from anywhere on the web.
- Get notified when a project has reached a certain percent of its estimated time, or goes over limit.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Quickly enter time entries using just your keyboard.
- Open API (early access)
- Develop a custom integration and get data to and from Clockify.
- Required fields
- Prevent users from adding incomplete time entries (eg. without project).
- Time rounding
- Round time entries to 15,30, or 60-minute intervals in reports.
- Time audit
- Find time entries that are too short/long or the ones that miss a project/task.
See all that's new →
Suggest a feature
If you'd like to suggest an improvement or a feature, let us know by filling out the feedback form.
We prioritize features by their impact and are always open to feedback.
Fill feedback form →