Upcoming Feature Roadmap
- Desktop app
- Install and use Clockify as a desktop app so time tracking is more convenient.
- Connect Clockify to project management and invoicing apps you already use.
- Bulk Edit
- Mass edit time enries in a few clicks.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Navigate faster using keyboard shortcuts.
- Lock time entries
- Prevent previous time entries from being edited.
- CSV import
- Upload data (clients, projects, users, time entries, tags) in bulk.
- Edit profiles
- Enables workspace administrators to edit team members' names, access rights, billable rates, etc.
- Scheduled reports to email
- Get fresh reports in your email every day, week, or month.
- Get notified when a project has reached a certain percent of its estimated time, or goes over limit.
- Browser extension
- Track time from browser or within other apps without having to open Clockify.
- Android app
- Use Clockify as an Android app while on the go.
- Remind your team members to track time if they've tracked less than their target hours.
- Open API
- In case you want to develop something custom that integrates with Clockify.
- Time audit
- Find time entries that are too short/long or the ones that miss a project/task.
- Time rounding
- Round time entries to 15,30, or 60-minute intervals in reports.
- Archive projects
- Archive projects you've completed so they don't get in the way.
- Export Excel
- Export reports as Excel files (.xlsx).
- iOS app
- Install Clockify on your iPhone so you can track time with greater convenience. Download app
Suggest a feature
If you'd like to suggest an improvement or vote for a feature, feel free to fill out the form.
We prioritize features by their impact and are always open to feedback.
Fill feedback form →