Upcoming Features Roadmap
- Android app
- Use Clockify on Android devices.
- Remind your team members to track time if they've tracked less than their target hours.
- Get notified when a project has reached a certain percent of its estimated time, or goes over limit.
- Edit user profiles
- Edit team member profiles that are specific to your workspace.
- Browser extension
- Track time from Chrome without having to open Clockify.
- Open API
- Develop a custom integration and get data to and from Clockify.
- Time rounding
- Round time entries to 15,30, or 60-minute intervals in reports.
- Time audit
- Find time entries that are too short/long or the ones that miss a project/task.
- Mac desktop app
- Install Clockify on Mac and track time from your desktop.
- Lock timesheets
- Team members can't add or edit back-dated time entries.
- Archive projects
- Archive projects you've completed so they don't get in the way.
- Export to Excel
- Export reports as Excel files (.xlsx).
See all that's new →
Suggest a feature
If you'd like to suggest an improvement or a feature, let us know by filling out the feedback form.
We prioritize features by their impact and are always open to feedback.
Fill feedback form →