Each user can set their preferences in Profile settings.
Profile settings are applied on a per-user basis. If you change something, it won’t affect other users, only you.
To get to Profile settings
- Hover over your profile picture and select Profile settings
- Or go to https://clockify.me/user/settings
There, you can:
- Upload and remove your profile picture
- Change password- you can create a password using small and big letters, upper and lower cases, numbers. The limitation is from 6-50 characters
- Change email
- Group similar time entries
- Make project list compact
- Control what emails you get from Clockify (newsletter, weekly reports, and long-running timers)
- Change time settings (when a week starts, time zone, date format, and time format)
- Get your API key