Each user can set their preferences in Profile settings. Profile settings are applied on a per-user basis. If you change something, it won't affect other users, only you.
You can access Profile settings by clicking on your profile in the upper right corner.
In Profile settings, you can:
- Upload and remove your profile picture
- Change name and email
- Change language
- Change password - you can create a password using small and big letters, upper and lower cases, numbers, the only limitation is that it needs to be a minimum of 6 or a maximum of 50 characters
- Enable or disable grouping of similar time entries
- Make project list compact
- Activate or deactivate the task filter
- Control what emails you get from Clockify (newsletter, personal weekly report, and long-running timers)
- Change time settings (time zone, date format, time format, week start, and day start)
- Get your API key and create webhooks
Changing language #
In addition to English, you can also use Clockify in your native language.
You can change interface language in your Profile settings.
If you invite a new user to your workspace, they'll inherit your language setting during signup, which they can change if they want.
Don't see your language? Apply to translate Clockify