The most popular free time clock kiosk for employees
Track work hours, attendance, and breaks. Let employees clock in and out from a single phone or tablet. Export timesheets for payroll and control labor costs.
Free time clock kiosk app
With Clockify, a free digital workforce management app, you can turn any internet-connected device into a punch clock from which employees can clock-in and clock-out with just one button.
You can set up a shared kiosk from which people clock in, or you can invite them to Clockify to fill their timecards on their own time via one of the apps (mobile, desktop, web).
- Allows staff to clock in from a shared tablet, phone, or computer
- Sign in with PIN code, clock in for others, and take breaks
- Add hourly rates and see labor costs in reports
- Request time off, approve timesheets, and track GPS location of onsite workers
- Calculate payroll hours based on timesheets and export for payroll
- Control who can do what with roles and permissions
How time clock kiosk works
Create Clockify account
Invite your team
Add people as limited members so they can clock in and out via kiosk. Or, add them as full members if they need to access reports or track their time personally via an app.
Name your kiosk, assign people to it, and enable PIN sign in.
You can set up a kiosk on any device by opening the link to it in a browser.
Select your profile and enter your personal PIN.
Start your work shift with one button.
While clocked in, start a break. Later, finish the break to clock in again.
Finish your shift with one button.
See on-site activity
See who's currently clocked in, what people worked on, and when was their last activity.
See who's available, plan who works on what and when, and publish the schedule.