Extra features extend Clockify’s core functionality, giving you more power and control over who can do what.
You can enable extra features by subscribing to one of our monthly plans. The prices for Plus and Premium plans are flat and per workspace (it doesn’t matter how many users you have). Enterprise and Server plans are charged per user.
Before you upgrade, make sure you’re logged in to the workspace where you want to have the extra features. If you have more than one workspace, you will have extra features available only in the workspace you decided to upgrade.
- $0 forever
- Unlimited users, projects, and reports
- Access to all core features
- App and integrations
- 24/7 email and chat support
- $9.99 (USD) per month (flat fee)
- All free features (unlimited users, projects, and reports)
- Lock timesheets – Prevent people from adding or editing past time entries
- Time rounding – Round durations so reports look cleaner
- Time audit – Find entries that are too short/long or are missing a project/task
- Required fields – Make some fields mandatory when tracking time
- Targets and timesheet reminders – Remind people to log their time if they didn’t fill out their minimum number of hours
- Branded reports – Export reports with your company’s logo
- Private time entries – Control who can see what time entries in your workspace
- $29.99 (USD) per month (flat fee)
- All the features in the PLUS plan
- Add time for others – See your team members’ timesheets and add time for them
- Project templates – Quickly create similar projects with the same task structure
- Alerts – Get notified when a project goes over the estimated time
- Hide pages – Only to admins can see Team, Reports, and Projects pages
- Automatic lock – Lock date gets updated every day, week, or month
- Bulk edit projects and reports – Update multiple projects and time entries at once
- $9.99 (USD) per user per month
- All the features in the Premuim plan
- Custom subdomain
- Single Sign-On (including LDAP and others)
- Control user accounts
- Starting from $1,000 (USD) per month, billed annually
- ALL features and updates
- Unlimited workspaces
- Personal installation assistance
- Single Sign-On (including LDAP and others)
- Dedicated support and SLA
Free trial #
You can try out all the premium features for free for 7 days, no credit card required.
To activate the free trial, log in to your Clockify account and click this link OR go to the Upgrade page, scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions, find the “Can I try it out first?” question, and click on the trial link.
Free trial is available only in workspaces which never had extra features activated. If you wish to try out the Premium features but don’t see the free trial link, you can create a new workspace and activate the free trial there.
After 7 days, the trial will automatically expire.
Payment process #
Once you enter your credit card and click Pay, you’ll be immediately charged and get access to the extra features.
The subscription cost is in USD. The fees are flat and don’t depend on the number of users you have.
Payment is tied to the workspace. If you have multiple workspaces, you can choose which ones you want to pay for.
The payment is done securely through Stripe. We don’t store any credit card information.
Your subscription is automatically renewed each month so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to renew the subscription and thus disabling some features (like locking timesheets).
We generally don’t offer refunds, unless there was some system error. In that case, contact our support at email@example.com so we can sort things out.
Failed payments #
If you’ve had a valid subscription, but for some reason a payment fails, you’ll get a two weeks grace period (payment overdue).
During the grace period, you can go to your Subscription tab and update your payment information, and our payment processor will try to perform the payment again.
Once the grace period ends, you’ll be downgraded to the free plan (you won’t lose any data, only access to the extra features).
Annual payment #
In addition to monthly billing, you can also pay annually. If you pay annually, you get 2 months for free.
You can switch to annual billing at any time from your Subscription tab (the link for annual payment appears on the left side, beneath your current plan).
Once you switch from monthly to annual billing, you’ll be immediately charged a prorated price (ie. annual price minus the remaining calculation from your current plan).
If you’re trying to switch from the monthly to annual subscription from your phone or tablet and you don’t see the link in the Subscription tab, go to the Upgrade page and you’ll see the annual billing link next to the monthly.
Downloading invoices #
You can get all your invoices from the Subscription tab in the Workspace Settings. At the bottom of the page, you’ll see Past Billing statements where you can download your invoices.
You can update your invoice information at any time. Once you update invoice information, all the invoices will be updated automatically.
Upgrading to a higher plan #
- Go to Upgrade page
- Choose the billing cycle (monthly/annual)
- Click “Upgrade” beneath the plan you want
- Confirm upgrade
When upgrading, you’ll be immediately charged a prorated price of the new plan for the current billing month.
If you’re upgrading from Free, Plus, or Premium plan to Enterprise plan note that Enterprise plan is charged per user and you will be charged for all active users in the workspace you decide to upgrade.
Downgrading to a lower plan #
- Cancel your current Subscription
- Go to Upgrade page.
- Click the Downgrade button below the current plan, and confirm
- Once the current subscription ends, new subscription of the lower will start (it’s the same if you’re switching from anual to a monthly plan)
Canceling (from paid to free) #
You can cancel your subscription in just a few seconds any time you want:
- Click Workspaces in the sidebar
- Click Settings (upgraded workspace will have a green checkmark next to their name)
- Go to the Subscription tab
- Scroll to the bottom, click “Cancel subscription”, provide feedback, and confirm your decision
Once you cancel:
- No further charges will be made
- You’ll still be able to download all your previous invoices
- You’ll be able to continue using the extra features until the end of the paid period
- After the paid period ends, you’ll be downgraded to the Free plan
- Upgrade/downgrade doesn’t affect data, only access to extra features (data is retained forever unless you decide to delete the workspace or your account)