Extra features extend Clockify’s core functionality, giving you more power over who can do and further boosting your productivity.
You can enable them by subscribing to one of our monthly plans. The prices are flat and per workspace (it doesn’t matter how many users you have).
The upgrade is done on a per workspace basis. Before you upgrade, make sure logged in into the workspace where you want have the extra features. If you have more than one workspace, you will have extra features available only in the workspace you decided to upgrade.
Plus plan ($10/month per workspace) #
- All free features (unlimited users, projects, and reports)
- Lock timesheets – Prevent people from adding or editing past time entries
- Time rounding – Round durations so reports look cleaner
- Time audit – Find entries that are too short/long or are missing a project/task
- Required fields – Make some fields mandatory when tracking time
- Targets and timesheet reminders – Remind people to log their time if they didn’t fill out their minimum number of hours
- Branded reports – Export reports with your company’s logo
- Private time entries – Control who can see what time entries in your workspace
Premium plan ($30/month per workspace) #
- All the features in the PLUS plan
- Add time for others – See your team members’ timesheets and add time for them
- Project templates – Quickly create similar projects with the same task structure
- Alerts – Get notified when a project goes over estimated time
- Hide pages – Only to admins can see Team, Reports, and Projects pages
- Automatic lock – Lock date gets updated every day, week, or month
- Bulk edit projects and reports – Update multiple projects and time entries at once
Server plan (starting from $450/month) #
- ALL features and updates
- Unlimited workspaces
- Personal installation assistance
- Single Sign-On (including LDAP and many others)
- Dedicated support and SLA
Free trial #
You can try out all the premium features for free for 7 days, no credit card required.
To activate the free trial, go to Upgrade page and scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions, find the “Can I try it out first?” question, and click the trial link in the answer.
Free trial is available only in workspaces which never had extra features activated. If you can’t find the “Can I try it out first?” question, it means that particular workplace is no longer eligible for the free trial (you’ve either used it up, have a Plus subscription, or had a Plus/Premium subscription active in the past).
If you wish to try out the Premium features but don’t see the free trial link, you can create a new workspace and activate the free trial there.
Payment process #
Once you enter your credit card and click Pay, you’ll be charged a flat $10 (Plus) / $30 (Premium) per month and immediately get access to the extra features (the subscription cost is in USD). The fees are flat and don’t depend on the number of users you have.
Payment is tied to the workspace. If you have multiple workspaces, you can choose which ones you want to pay for.
The payment is done securely through Stripe. We don’t store any of your credit card information.
Your subscription is automatically renewed each month so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to renew the subscription and thus disabling some feature (like locking timesheets).
Failed payments #
If you’ve had a valid subscription, but for some reason a renewal payment fails, you’ll get a two weeks grace period (payment overdue).
During the grace period, you can go to your Subscription tab and update your payment information, and our payment processor will try another payment later at some point.
Once the grace period ends (and there was no further payment), you’ll be downgraded to the free plan.
Canceling subscription #
You can cancel your subscription in just a few seconds any time you want:
- Click Workspaces in the sidebar
- Click Settings (upgraded workspace will have a green checkmark next to their name)
- Go to Subscription tab
- Scroll to bottom, click “Cancel subscription”, and confirm your decision
Once you cancel:
- No further charges will be made
- You’ll still be able to download all your previous invoices
- You’ll be able to continue using the extra features until the end of the paid period
- After the paid period ends, you’ll be downgraded to the Free plan
- Upgrade/downgrade doesn’t effect data, only access to extra features (data is retained forever, unless you decide to delete the workspace or your account)
Downloading invoices #
You can get all your invoices from the Subscription tab in the Workspace Settings. At the bottom of the page, you’ll see Past Billing statements where you can download your invoices.
You can update your invoice information at any time. Once you update invoice information, all the invoices will be updated automatically.