Clockify Server Edition
The only enterprise-grade timesheet and time tracker that companies can host on their own premises.
What is Clockify
Clockify is a modern employee timesheet app that works in a browser. Clockify streamlines timesheet collection and time analysis so you no longer have to fill out, scan, and store paper timesheets.
How it works: an employee logs in, selects their activity, and either enter their work time manually or start a timer. Then, that data appears in reports, which you can export as PDF, CSV, or Excel.
With Clockify, you can track attendance, time off, who worked on what days, what people worked on and how much, how much money each project brings in or costs, and how much you need to pay each team member.
Clockify Server edition is a perfect fit for companies that need a modern and easy-to-use time tracking platform, but can't use 3rd party cloud solutions due to strict privacy and security policies.
Once you install Clockify on your servers, you won't have to think about security, compliance, availability, and data regulations because you'll have 100% control over the software and your data.
- ✓Scalable system that can accommodate thousands of users and projects
- ✓System follows your organization's data privacy and security policies
- ✓Zero risk as you don't need to rely on 3rd party services and their compliance policies
- ✓You get absolutely all features, unlimited workspaces, free setup and support, and optional paid custom services.
- ✓You can host data inside your organization on your own machines or on rented private servers (like AWS or Azure)
See online presentation →
The self-hosted version comes with unlimited time tracking and reporting features.
Own your data
Host Clockify on your own private servers so you can have complete control over security and privacy.
Manage access and accounts, and have detailed audit log of all activity.
Manage user access using a single sign-on authenticator of your choice (OAuth2, LDAP, SAML2).
Use our API to integrate Clockify with your internal systems, or let us do it for you.
We can efficiently build custom features on top of Clockify so it fulfills your organizational needs.
The installation itself is very easy, plus you get the personal assistance of one of our engineers.
Get phone support and unlimited support tickets and emails, handled by our own engineers.
Get updates, patches, and new features automatically or when you decide it's the best time.
When you buy the annual license, you are given binary files and installation instructions. Then, you can setup the solution on your own infrastructure, either within your data center or private cloud environment. If you wish, we can manage a private instance on AWS for you.
We do the initial installation free of charge, plus provide maintenance options so you don't have to worry about anything. You can either give our engineers direct access so we can help set everything up, or you can do it all yourself (in which case, we have absolutely no access).
When there's a new version with upgrades and improvements, we can push the latest changes to your hosted instance as soon as they're available, or you can choose yourself if you wish to update and when. In that case, you simply download new version of files, replace the files on your server, and restart the app.
- ✓Server requirements: Java and MongoDB
- ✓You receive a packaged Java app that you install on your server in a few clicks (or let us do that for you)
- ✓Works on both Linux and Windows Server
- ✓If you host on AWS, EC2 t2.large instances can easily support 3,000 users per minute. If you don't need that much, EC2 t2.small will do the job
Interested in self-hosting Clockify?
Pricing starts from 1,000 USD per month (billed annually).