Self-Hosted Time Tracking Software
The best time tracking platform for companies that need complete and unparalleled data privacy and security.
Clockify Server edition is a perfect for companies that need a modern and easy-to-use time tracking platform, but can't use 3rd party cloud solutions due to strict privacy and security policies, and their scale.
Once you install Clockify on your servers, you won't have to think about security, compliance, availability, and data regulations (like GDPR) because you'll have 100% control over the software and your data.
- ✓Clockify is modern time tracking system where employees can easily fill their timesheets
- ✓Scalable system that can accomodate thousands of users and projects
- ✓System follows your organization's data privacy and security policies
- ✓Zero risk as you don't need to rely on 3rd party services and worry about compliance
- ✓You can host data inside your organization on your own machines or rent a private server (Azure, AWS, etc.)
See online presentation →
Watch quick 8-min features tour →
The self-hosted version comes with unlimited time tracking, reporting, and user management features.
Own your data
Host Clockify on your own private servers so you can have complete control over security and privacy.
Manage access and accounts, and have detailed audit log of all activity.
The self-hosted version comes with built-in single sign-on authentication (OAuth, Office 365, LDAP, SAML).
Use our API to integrate Clockify with your internal systems, or let us do it for you.
We can efficiently build custom features on top of Clockify so it fulfills your organizational needs.
Have an immutable audit trail of all the timesheet changes and updates.
Get phone support and unlimited support tickets and emails, handled by our own engineers.
Make Clockify match your corporate identity (colors, logo, and URL).
Clockify can be installed on your own servers and physically be in your organization. The setup is quick and easy, and you won’t have to worry about GDPR or other regulatives because you own the data yourself, and your data can’t be accessed outside of your organization.
Alternatively, you can rent a private cloud instances with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud. If you host a private cloud instance, we can setup new servers for you from zero (t2.large instances can easily support 3000 users per minute, but if you don't need that much, t2.small will do the job).
- ✓Server requirements: Java and MongoDB
- ✓You receive a packaged Java app that you install on the server in a few clicks
- ✓Set up SSO and manage user access in Admin Panel
- ✓Works on both Linux and Windows Server
Starts from $450 per month. Contact us for more information/demo.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting.
years of experience
Interested in self-hosting Clockify?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see how we can help you.