Self-host Clockify on your own servers or private cloud for maximum security and privacy.
What is Clockify
Clockify is a modern employee timesheet app that works in a browser. Clockify streamlines timesheet collection and time analysis so you no longer have to fill out, scan, and store paper timesheets.
With Clockify, you can track projects, attendance, time off, who worked when and how much, expenses, profits, costs, and payroll.
See features →
Clockify Server edition is for companies that can't use cloud solutions due to strict privacy and security policies.
- ✓Scalable system that can accommodate thousands of users and projects
- ✓No need to think about security, compliance, and data regulations
- ✓Zero risk as you don't need to rely on 3rd party services and their compliance policies
- ✓Host data inside your organization or on rented private servers (like AWS or Azure)
All Enterprise tracking and reporting features included.
Privacy & Security
Host on your own servers for total security and privacy.
Manage user accounts from admin panel.
Manage access using SSO (Azure, Okta, LDAP, etc).
Integration with your internal systems via API.
Unlimited workspaces, at no additional cost.
Personal assistance included.
Webinars and response within 24h to any ticket.
Get latest updates and features whenever you want.
When you buy the annual license, you are given binary files and installation instructions. Then, you can setup the solution on your own infrastructure, either within your data center or private cloud environment. If you wish, we can manage a private instance on AWS for you.
We do the initial installation free of charge, plus provide maintenance options so you don't have to worry about anything. You can either give our engineers direct access so we can help set everything up, or you can do it all yourself (in which case, we have absolutely no access).
When there's a new version with upgrades and improvements, we can push the latest changes to your hosted instance as soon as they're available, or you can choose yourself if you wish to update and when. In that case, you simply download new version of files, replace the files on your server, and restart the app.
- ✓Server requirements: Java and MongoDB
- ✓You receive a packaged Java app that you install on your server in a few clicks (or let us do that for you)
- ✓Works on both Linux and Windows Server
- ✓If you host on AWS, EC2 t2.large instances can easily support 3,000 users per minute. If you don't need that much, EC2 t2.small will do the job
Interested in self-hosting Clockify?
Pricing starts from 1,000 USD per month, billed annually.