Subscribe to a paid plan to get more features and improve productivity!
$ 0 /forever
For teams that just need a simple and easy to use time tracker
- ✓ Unlimited tracking
- ✓ Unlimited users
- ✓ Unlimited projects
- ✓ Unlimited reports
- ✓ Apps and integrations
- ✓ Email and chat support
- ✓ API
$ 9.99 /month (flat)
For companies that need a bit more control over who can do what.
- ✓ Hide time from usersHide time from usersHide tracked time so only admins can see everything.
- ✓ Lock timesheetsLock timesheetsPrevent regular users from adding or editing past time.
- ✓ Required fieldsRequired fieldsPrevent regular users from submitting time with missing information (project, task, tag, description).
- ✓ Time roundingTime roundingSet rounding up, down, or to nearest X minutes in reports.
- ✓ Time auditTime auditFilter out suspicious entries: extremely short/long, missing information.
- ✓ Branded reportsBranded reportsReplace Clockify branding in PDF reports with your company's logo.
- ✓ Targets and remindersTargets and remindersWhen someone forgets to log time, they'll get an automatic reminder via email.
$ 29.99 /month (flat)
For companies that need a robust full-featured time tracker.
- ✓ All PLUS features
- ✓ Add time for othersAdd time for othersAdd time for one or multiple users at once, or fill timesheets for your team yourself.
- ✓ Project templatesProject templatesQuickly create multiple projects with same settings and structure.
- ✓ AlertsAlertsGet an email alert when a project is near or over its estimated time.
- ✓ Bulk editBulk edit reports and projectsQuickly update multiple projects and time entries in reports at once.
- ✓ Hide pagesHide pagesHide Projects, Reports, and Team pages from regular users.
- ✓ Automatic lockAutomatic lockAutomatically lock all time entries each day, week, or month.
$ 9.99 /month per user seat
For organizations that need complete control over their data.
- ✓ All PREMIUM features
- ✓ Phone supportPhone supportSchedule a live call with our team and ask anything you'd like to know or need help with.
- ✓ Single sign-on (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO)Eliminate user-managed passwords and improve security by using your company's authentication system (Office 365, Okta, etc.).
- ✓ Custom subdomainCustom subdomainMove workspace to custom subdomain, prevent people from having multiple workspaces, and let new users join your workspace automatically.
- ✓ Control accountsControl accountsManage and edit accounts of your users by logging in as them.
- ✓ Custom fieldsCustom fieldsAdd additional information to time entries and track everything.
- ✓ Labor cost and profitLabor cost and profitDefine labor costs so you can see what you charge clients vs what you pay your team, and apply new rates retroactively.
- ✓ Time approvalTime approvalSubmit timesheets for official approval before sending data for billing and payroll.
- ✓ Manager roleManager roleGive manager rights to team members so they can manage their projects, see team's time, and approve timesheets.
Want to keep Clockify on your own servers?
Learn more about SERVER plan
Trusted by 350,000+ businesses
4.7 customer rating
See how extras work
Frequently asked questions
Are there any limits in the free plan?
There are no limits! Track as much time and invite as many users as you want, without ever having to upgrade. The whole reason why we've created Clockify in the first place was to make time tracking affordable to teams of all sizes.
Can I try out the extra features?
Absolutely! You can try out all the extra features for free for one whole week, no credit card required. by activate free trial on the Upgrade page.
Does it matter how many users I have?
Pricing for Plus and Premium plans is flat (it doesn't matter how many users you have). Pricing for Enterprise plan depends on the number paid user seats (which can't be less than the number of active users in the workspace). All upgrades and payments are done on a per workspace basis.
Are there any additional taxes?
No, we take care of all the taxes. The price you see is what you'll get charged in the end. You can enter your VAT number, but it will only be used as an additional piece of information displayed in your invoices.
How canceling works?
You can cancel your subscription at any time in just a couple of clicks on the Upgrade page. Once you cancel and the current subscription expires, you will be downgraded to the free version and no further charges will be made. You won't lose any data (canceling only affects access to the extra features).
Can I switch to another plan?
Yes, you can switch between different plans and billing cycles at any time. If you're upgrading, you'll be immediately charged a prorated price and immediately get access to the new features. If you're downgrading, the new plan will start once your current (higher) plan expires.
Do you offer refunds?
We don't offer refunds. But, if you were mistakenly charged due to system error, contact us and we'll immediately issue you a refund. If you wish to test extra features, we recommend activating the free trial first, BEFORE making any payment.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer 2 months free when paying annually. Other than that, there are no discounts. The free plan doesn't have any limitations and is perfectly suited for schools and non-profits. Our paid plans are the most competitive on the market.
Hide time from users
Want to prevent users on your workspace from seeing all time?
Usually, people in your workspace can see everyone's time entries. But you can limit their access and hide them completely so each regular user on the workspace can only view their own entries.
Want to prevent team members from editing past timesheets?
Lock all timesheets before a certain date so only admins can make further edits. Also, your team will no longer be able to add backdated time entries. Once timesheets are locked, you can safely invoice your client and calculate payroll, knowing that no one will accidentally change the data.
Having trouble with incomplete time entries?
Make your most important fields required so no one can create entries with missing information (like details of what was done). Once entries are properly categorized, you'll no longer have to spend hours fixing other people's timesheets.
Need rounded up time in reports?
Switch rounding on and off so you can analyze reports easier and send them over to clients.
Need to clean up your reports?
Find all uncategorized entries or entries that are suspiciously short/long, and fix them. Once everything is properly labeled and cleaned up, you can lock them and share the report with clients.
Need professional-looking reports?
Upload your company logo and every report your export in PDF will contain your company's logo, making your reports look much more professional. Plus, PDFs will no longer have the "Created with Clockify" at the bottom.
Targets & reminders
People often forget to log their time?
Add reminders for your team where you'll detailed who needs to log how much time (eg. 40h/week). Once someone falls behind, they'll get an automatic reminder via email to log the missing time, so you'll no longer have to badger your team to log their hours.
Add time for others
Can't wait for your team to log their time?
Add time on other people's behalf right from the report. You can add time either for a single user, or for a whole group at once. Or alternatively, switch to your teammate's timesheet and quickly populate their timesheet for them. This way, you'll no longer have to wait for someone to add the missing time.
Need to set up a lot of identical projects?
Once you have a project with tasks set up, set it as a template. Then, every time you create a new project, you'll be able select the template and have all the tasks and settings copied over to the new project. Perfect if you have a lot of similar projects for different clients.
Need to know when a project is over budget?
Set time estimates for your projects. The moment a project comes near the alloted time, you'll get an alert via email and know that it's time to review progress.
Need to find and update a lot of stuff at once?
Select all the time entries or projects you wish to update, and then edit their properties. Perfect for record keeping, like when you need to mark entries as invoiced, move them to a different project, mark projects as private, etc.
Need to limit access to certain information?
Hide pages that others don't need so only admins can access them. In case you have a lot of contractors, you can hide the Team page so people don't see other members, hide Projects and Reports so people can focus just on tracking time.
Need to lock timesheets each day or week?
Set automatic lock and the lock date will get auto-updated each day, week, or month so you don't have to do it manually any more.
Need to make sure the system is super secure?
Eliminate user passwords and require everyone in your team to log in using your company's IdP authentication system. Clockify supports all protocols (LDAP/AD, SAML2, OAuth2) used by all major identity providers (Office 365, Azure, Google, Okta, etc.)
Need a private workspace?
Create a subdomain and move your whole workspace there so your team never has to wonder if they track time in the right workspace. You can also let your employees join automatically, and they won't be able to have multiple workspaces.
Need a direct access to your teams' accounts?
See all your users' information, edit their name and email, manage their API keys, and log-in as them for troubleshooting purposes.
Need help with something?
In addition to email and chat support, you can also schedule a live call with our team. There, you can ask us anything: troubleshoot some issue, ask how to best utilize some feature, or get an advice on how to make Clockify suit your company the best.
Need to track additional information?
Add custom fields to time entries and track anything you imagine: expenses, mileage, number of processed units, job codes, location, equipment, payment status, task status, project ID, deal number, links to receipts and screenshots, documentation….
In addition to user data, you can also track project metadata (perfect for creating pivot tables and integrating Clockify with external systems).
Labor cost and profit
Need to know how profitable your projects are?
In addition to billable rates, you can also define labor costs of each user and project. Then, Clockify will calculate what each time entry costs you (doesn't matter if an entry is billable or not), and you can compare what you charge clients vs what you pay your team.
When you run a report, you can decide whether you wish to see billable amounts, costs amounts, or profit per any group you wish.
When updating hourly rates, you can choose to apply new rates retroactively: either to all entries, or to all entries since a certain date (eg. someone got a raise on 01/01/2020).
Need to approve time before it goes to payroll?
Users can submit their weeks or holiday requests for approval. Then, the supervisor can approve (or reject) the timesheet before it goes to payroll.
Once time is approved, it can no longer be changed (not even by admin). In case of mistake, the approval has to be witdhrawn, but the written trail of who made the changes, when, and why will permanently remain.
Make someone a team manager so they can see their team’s time and approve their timesheets.
Or, make someone a project manager so they can see tracked time on their projects and edit everything on their projects (eg. create tasks, add project members, set estimates, etc).
Watch demo →