Extend Clockify with professional features and improve tracking and administration.
$ 0 /forever
For teams that just need a simple and easy to use time tracker
- ✓ Unlimited tracking
- ✓ Unlimited users
- ✓ Unlimited projects
- ✓ Unlimited reports
- ✓ Apps and integrations
- ✓ Email and chat support
- ✓ API
$ 9.99 /month (flat)
For companies that need a bit more control over who can do what.
- ✓ Hide time from usersHide time from usersHide tracked time so only admins can see everything.
- ✓ Lock timesheetsLock timesheetsPrevent regular users from adding or editing past time.
- ✓ Required fieldsRequired fieldsPrevent regular users from submitting time with missing information (project, task, tag, description).
- ✓ Time roundingTime roundingSet rounding up, down, or to nearest X minutes in reports.
- ✓ Time auditTime auditFilter out suspicious entries: extremely short/long, missing information.
- ✓ Branded reportsBranded reportsReplace Clockify branding in PDF reports with your company's logo.
- ✓ Targets and remindersTargets and remindersWhen someone forgets to log time, they'll get an automatic reminder via email.
$ 29.99 /month (flat)
For companies that need a robust full-featured time tracker.
- ✓ All PLUS features
- ✓ Add time for othersAdd time for othersAdd time or fill timesheets for your team yourself.
- ✓ Project templatesProject templatesQuickly create multiple projects with same settings and structure.
- ✓ AlertsAlertsGet an email alert when a project is near or over its estimated time.
- ✓ Bulk editBulk edit reports and projectsQuickly update multiple projects and time entries in reports at once.
- ✓ Hide pagesHide pagesHide Projects, Reports, and Team pages from regular users.
- ✓ Automatic lockAutomatic lockAutomatically lock all time entries each day, week, or month.
$ 9.99 /month per user
For organizations that need complete control over their data.
- ✓ All PREMIUM features
- ✓ Custom fieldsCustom fieldsAdd additional information to time entries and track everything.
- ✓ Single sign-on (SSO)Single sign-on (SSO)Eliminate user-managed passwords and improve security by using your company's authentication system (Office 365, Okta, etc.).
- ✓ Control accountsControl accountsManage and edit accounts of your users by logging in as them.
- ✓ Custom subdomainCustom subdomainMove workspace to custom subdomain, prevent people from having multiple workspaces, and let new users join your workspace automatically.
Want to keep Clockify on your own servers?
Learn more about SERVER plan
Trusted by 350,000+ businesses
Frequently asked questions
Are there any limits in the free plan?
There are no limits! Track as much time and invite as many users as you want, without ever having to upgrade. The whole reason why we've created Clockify in the first place was to make time tracking affordable to teams of all sizes.
Can I try out the extra features?
Absolutely! You can try out all the premium features for free for one whole week, no credit card required. Activate your free trial, or check the FAQ section on the Upgrade page.
Does it matter how many users I have?
Pricing for Plus and Premium plans is flat (it doesn't matter how many users you have). Pricing for Enterprise plan depends on the number of active users. All upgrades and payments are done on a per workspace basis.
Are there any additional taxes?
No, we take care of all the taxes. The price you see is what you'll get charged in the end. You can enter your VAT number, but it will only be used as an additional piece of information displayed in your invoices.
How canceling works?
You can cancel your subscription at any time in just a couple of clicks on the Upgrade page. Once you cancel and the current subscription expires, you will be downgraded to the free version and no further charges will be made. You won't lose any data (canceling only affects access to the extra features).
Can I switch to another plan?
Yes, you can switch between different plans and billing cycles at any time. If you're upgrading, you'll be immediately charged a prorated price and immediately get access to the new features. If you're downgrading, the new plan will start once your current (higher) plan expires.
Do you offer refunds?
We don't offer refunds. But, if you were mistakenly charged due to system error, contact us and we'll immediately issue you a refund. If you wish to test extra features, we recommend activating the free trial first, BEFORE making any payment.
Do you offer any discounts?
We offer 2 months free for annual payments. Other than that, there are no discounts. The free plan doesn't have any limitations and is perfectly suited for schools and non-profits. As for the paid plans, they are already the most competitive on the market.
Unlimited tracking, projects, reports, and users for free.
Control whose time your users can see.
Prevent your team from adding or editing past time entries.
Prevent submitting time that's missing information.
Round time to the nearest interval so reports look cleaner.
Filter out suspicious entries: extremely short/long, missing information.
Export PDF reports with your company's logo, without Clockify branding.
Make sure your team doesn't forget to log their work time.
Enter time for another user either in reports or timesheet.
Quickly create multiple projects with the same task structure.
Get notified when projects go over budget.
Update multiple projects and entries in reports at once.
Automatically lock time each day, week, or month.
Hide Team, Reports, and Projects pages from regular users.
Add additional information to time entries and track anything.
Eliminate passwords and improve security by using your company's authentication system (Office 365, Azure, Google, Okta, etc.)
Move workspace to custom subdomain, prevent people from having multiple workspaces, and let new users join your workspace automatically.
Manage and access your users' accounts by logging-in as them.
Add additional information to time entries in Clockify so you can track everything and have better statistics.
Give users additional rights so they can manage clients/projects, or groups/users, and define what exactly they can do.
Define labor costs so you can see what you charge clients vs what you pay your team.
See how features work →